I had the great pleasure of speaking at The Great Indian B2B Marketing Summit in Bangalore yesterday, organized by Jessie Paul, the former CMO of Indian outsourcing juggernaut Wipro, author of the book “No Money Marketing,” and founder of Paul Writer, a marketing consultancy cum hub that runs an influential online CMO Roundtable and other formidable programs to facilitate the exchange amongst the Indian marketing community. The program was quite an eclectic mix of topics, ranging from social media and digital marketing trends, to market development, to marketing leadership, to personal branding.
Most Read Articles
- WiFi Offload: Time for a Single Node Solution for Both 3G and 4G Data Offloading (1,378)
- Leveraging SDN to Optimize WiFi Deployment (1,351)
- VoLTE’s Potential Goes Above and Beyond HD Voice (988)
- Is Network Functions Virtualization a Reality? (949)
- Why SON Needs to Work Seamlessly Across 4G and 3G? (914)